- On October 8, 2019, WINDSOR sent BRIAN of CLAYTON & MCCULLOH notice of a Fair Credit Collection Act dispute. [EXHIBIT 1459.] EXHIBIT 1457 is the Certified Mail Receipt. EXHIBIT 1458 is the signed Certified Mail Receipt.
- On October 8, 2019, WINDSOR sent an email to CLAYTON & MCCULLOH, SENTRY, and the purported Board of the ASSOCIATION with notice of a Fair Credit Collection Act dispute. [EXHIBIT 1456.]
- On September 6, 2020, WINDSOR emailed all of the owners of the ASSOCIATION; BRAD, Debra Zimmerman, Katie Ciccotelli, CHARLIE ANN, and ART with SENTRY; NEAL, RUSSELL, and BRIAN with CLAYTON & MCCULLOH; and DBPR. [EXHIBIT 1798.] WINDSOR enclosed a copy of his letter to the Secretary of State. He wrote: “I demand that Russell Klemm cease pretending to represent the ASSOCIATION in legal matters in Lake County or with the DBPR. He has no authority, and he just lies all the time.” WINDSOR enclosed his letter seeking to have the corporate charter revoked. He also said: “Please do not pay any money to Sentry or CLAYTON & MCCULLOH until this is resolved. I will consider so to be a breach of fiduciary duty.”
- On October 16, 2019, WINDSOR finalized his Petition for Arbitration regarding many issues, signed, and had it notarized. [EXHIBIT 1453.] This was sent by certified mail to the DBPR. EXHIBIT 1460 is the Cashier’s Check for the filing fee. EXHIBIT 1472 is the cover letter. It also asks why there has been no response to his September 9, 2019 filing.
- On October 16, 2019, WINDSOR finalized his SIXTH VERIFIED AFFIDAVIT, signed, and had it notarized. [EXHIBIT 1455.] This was sent by certified mail to the DBPR. EXHIBIT 1483 is the signed certified mail receipt. EXHIBIT 1487 is the cover letter.
Click here for links to the entire lawsuit, by section